SATURDAY FAMILY DROP-IN (3 YRS & UP + ADULT) (2/24)
Saturdays 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Jan 20, 2018
Main Line Art Center
Member: $25.00 | Non-Member: $30.00
These classes are geared for small children to attend along side their guardian. Each class will begin with a tour of Main Line's facilities, followed by a story that will relate to a craft. Media will vary weekly, ranging from painting to mixed media to printmaking. Open to ages 3 and up and their caregivers. To register, please call 610.525.0272 or visit www.mainlineart.org.
1. Students and families will be introduced to the facilities wide range of classes offered at Main Line Art Center.
2. Students and families will create projects in a fun social setting.
3. Students and families will be introduced to a wide range of media
4. Students will be part of the creative process, seeing how artistic ideas can be inspired by books and illustrations, then adding their own spin.
5. Some projects will be very open ended and allow students a great deal of creative freedom
If your young artist is ready to flex their creative muscles, the Young Classics are where it's at! Offered in the fall, winter, and spring, these multi-week classes include an introduction to materials, artistic concepts, and techniques, and teach specific skills that can be built upon session after session. Classes are fun, social, and filled with smiles. Minimum enrollment needed to run Young Classics, so please register promptly.