Funperks, Philadelphia’s first and only digital loyalty program that rewards you for attending arts and culture events throughout the region, is finally here!
How does Funperks work?
Funperks is based on points and rewards for your loyalty to select arts and culture organizations. You’ll earn your first points just for registering with Funperks! When you BUY your Funsavers tickets you will earn points. When you SHARE a selected event and experience via social media you will earn even more points. When you have enough points you can REDEEM your points for rewards, aka perks. Click here for our how to guide to earn points.
You can redeem your points for awesome perks like:
- free tickets to select productions at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
Those are just a few of the great perks you can earn with Funperks! View all of our current great perks on the Browse Funperks page. There are a limited number of perks available based on first come, first served redemption, however continue to check the page for new perks.
During this initial Funperks launch you have the following opportunities to earn points:
- buy certain Funsavers half-price tickets and earn points that are 10 times the price of your ticket
- share certain Funperks events (look for the magenta P!) you like on Twitter or Facebook to earn 25 social media points
- add your Twitter and Facebook handles to earn 5 points each
- provide your birthday details to earn 10 points
Current Point-Awarding Events:
Go to the Funperks’ page to register and for more information and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for our newest point-earning opportunities and fantastic perks from your favorite arts and culture organizations!
Funperks is made possible by the generous support from The Barra Foundation and National Endowment for the Arts.