11AM to 12:30PM
1PM to 2:30PM
Saturday May 8th 2021 from 11AM to 12:30PM
Saturday May 8th 2021 from 1PM to 2:300PM
Experience nineteenth-century village life and culture are portrayed through rich collections and authentically-restored buildings. Our guided tour features our c. 1880s General Store, our school room exhibit within the same building, Carriage Museum, c. 1805 Quaker Farm House, Book Bindery and c. 1835 Cheever Bank Barn.
- Tours last approximately 1hr to 1hr and 30 minutes
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your tour so that it can leave on time.
- Tours take place rain or shine.
Health precautions are in place and must be followed.
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- Groups are limited to 5 persons maximum.
- Masks are required.
- Visitors must stay home if sick.
- The gift shop will be closed.
- Limited access to restrooms available.
Please visit https://historicsugartown.org/hours-directions/ for more details.