1. In order to submit your event to Funsavers, it must be submitted to Phillyfunguide first. Your Funsavers offer is built from Phillyfunguide content. Please follow instructions to submit to the blue Phillyfunguide form and then submit your Funsavers offer using the orange Funsavers form. Further information and tips on how to best use our event submission form can be found on this how-to page.
Your offer must meet the following criteria for inclusion:
- Tickets are discounted 50% off of the face value of your current full price ticket price(s) - this is the FACE VALUE only, if you charge a per-ticket processing fee this can not
be included in your Funsavers price.
- A minimum of 20 tickets must be made available at half-price via our online ticketing platform.
- Your offer must be submitted by the appropriate deadline (Click here to check deadlines).
- You must be a member of the Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance OR agree to pay a per-offer placement fee (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for fee information).
2. Submit your offers online using our submission form - Changes may be made to your offer by emailing email@example.com up until NOON on Wednesday. ALL changes MUST be sent to Frances for approval.
3. Once you have submitted your Funsavers offer you will receive 2 confirmation emails:
An email of your offer will be automatically emailed to you from our system
An email by NOON on WEDNESDAY confirming your inclusion in the Funsavers email for Thursday.
4. You will receive an invitation from Ticketleap to become an administrator of your event, you must accept that invitation and log in to ticketleap to access the full contact information of your patrons.
If you do not receive any one of these emails, please contact Frances Ellison immediately.
Have questions or need help making your submission? Contact Assistant Manager of Digital Marketing, Frances Ellison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-399-3521.
Please note: due to the growing number of organizations that participate in Funsavers, we reserve the right to decline offers based on the following criteria:
- Offers submitted late (past Monday at noon).
- Offers submitted with incorrect pricing and/or fee information.
- Offers submitted with less than 20 total tickets/admissions available.
In order to continue to deliver Funsavers that contain a broad array of offers but that do not overwhelm our subscribers, we will be reserving the right to limit offers based on the following criteria:
- Organizations that submit more than one event may be asked to limit their submission to one offer.
- Organizations that submit multiple dates and times for an event may be asked to limit that number.
- Offers from organizations that have submitted offers the previous two weeks may be declined. You may be in the email for 2 consecutive weeks then you must take one week off.
If for any reason you need to remove your offer from the Funsavers email please notify us before noon on Wednesday and we will do so.
There is no revenue sharing—you keep your profits!
- Participant's payments will be processed by TicketLeap up to three (3) business days after the event closes. Payment checks should be received within one week.
- You will receive the full retail value of your tickets/admissions sold, minus a 4.99% credit card processing fee (just as you would pay a fee to process a credit card through your
own ticketing system). To calculate your revenue use this formula: Face Value of Ticket * .9501 = Revenue to Your Organization
- A small service fee will be charged to the ticket buyer, this fee is split between the Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance and Ticketleap in order to fund the program and allow us
to sustain this service.
The Per-Ticket Fees are as follows:
- Tickets up to $5: Fee is $1.50
- Tickets from $5.01 - $10: Fee is $3
- Tickets from $10.01 - $15: Fee is $3.75
- Tickets from $15.01 - $20: Fee is $4.25
- Tickets from $20.01 - $30: Fee is $5.25
- Tickets from $30.01 and Up: Fee is $6.25
For special promotions like Funsavers Memberships and Subscriptions these fees will be raised accordingly.
In order to be included in the Funsavers email all offers must be recieved by 12 Noon on Monday to be included in that Thursday's email.