1. Did you submit your event on Phillyfunguide using this form: http://phillyfunguide.com/submission ?
- No – Oops, you’ll need to do that first! We’ll be here when you get back!
- Yes – Great! Click on the "Submit a Funsaver" button above and move on to step 2.
2. Type your organization name and when it pops up, click to select it (it should be in a gray box now beneath the entry blank now). It is normal to see a "Limit Reached!" message under the organization name.
3. Type your event title and when it pops up, click to select it (it should be in a gray box now beneath the entry blank now). It is normal to see a "Limit Reached!" message under the event name.
4. Your description will automatically populate.
5. Enter your contact information and fill out required fields.
6. Select your membership status. Funsavers is a Free Member Benefit for organizations who are active members of the Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance. If you are not a
member you can still be listed in the email and online but there is a participation fee of $75 per offer, per week. You will be invoiced prior to your offer being published and you may pay via check or credit card.
7. When you list tickets please list the number of tickets you wish to make available for each performance/date & time. If you have different price points for each day you can list them as you see below:
8. Please fill in remaining required information, review the terms of participation and click “Submit Funsaver.”
9. Check your email to be sure you received a text version of what you submitted. Please review your submission for pricing and dates, if there are errors you may email
Funsavers@phillyfunguide.com. If you don't receive this email it means your submission was not received. Please resubmit.
10. You will receive a preview of your offer via email no later than 3 pm on Tuesday, please set aside time to review that offer and respond by the requested deadline.