Phillyfunguide’s submission form can be found at the top left of the site. It is a three-page form and needs to be completed before you can submit your Funsavers offer. Read this first so you can have your materials ready.
Wait a second for your Organization to pop up (there are a lot of them!) and keep “the” in mind
- If you see your Organization, click on it to select it
- If you do not see your Organization click the link to build a new one
- Click blue button “Submit”
If you have submitted your event successfully you should receive a confirmation email in your inbox or junk folder. Event listings are usually approved and live on the website within 1-2 weeks of submission; please keep that in mind when submitting. If you don’t see your event now, make sure to check back!
- Use the site search to check if your event has already been submitted since we do not want duplicates of the same event
- We recommend submitting your events on a more modern browser, such as Firefox or Chrome
- If your event has multiple venues you should create a new event for each separate venue; if your event is a festival you can always note the other events in the description so users know to search for them
- When adding venues and organizations, use a complete address with street, city, state, and zip code
- Use a photo that is interesting, high-res, not blurry, and free of text since your event title will go on top of your image
- These will be on the event’s description page so use your Event Card Image again to have that part of it
- Utilize appropriate tags for users to have a better chance to find your event
- Do not put time and dates in the description, use appropriate field instead
- Do not type your title or description in all caps, we don’t want it to look like you are shouting
- Proofread your text description before submitting to alleviate having to make changes later
- Phillyfunguide has thousands of events so your event may not appear until closer to its start date
- Did you know that you can click on your organization or venue names on your event listing to see how those pages look as well? If they don’t have your most updated mission, address, logo, or anything else get in touch so we can update them
- We do not approve events outside of normal office hours so submit your event sooner rather than later. Office hours are 9AM-5PM Monday-Friday.