Step aboard one of our yachts for a leisurely cruise from Penn's Landing to Walnut Street on the Schuylkill River. This unique trip contrasts Philadelphia's lost waterfront on the Delaware River with the rebirth of the banks along the Schuylkill River.
Many of our customers ask how do we get the Patriot from Penn's Landing to the Schuylkill Banks. We will shown you our secret. Our two docks are exactly 2 miles apart on foot, but we enjoy taking the scenic 12 mile route by boat.
The highlights of this scenic trip across town include:
- The historic vessels of Penn's Landing
- The Schuylkill Banks and Center City
- Bartram's Garden, Gray's Ferry and the mud flats of the tidal Schuylkill River
- Thirteen historically significant bridges
- The Industrial Areas of South Philadelphia
- The Navy Yard District and the ships that call it home
We will show you many additional hidden treasures along the way. This is a one way trip!!